Saturday, April 10, 2010

Book 21 done!


Book 21 was borrowed to me by a co-worker. I know...I said book 21 would be Horns, but this was a lendie book, and i think my co-worker is more anal than I am with books. If thats possible...

So the book is called Dead Zones by Sharon Jarvis. No fictional work here, just a collection of true hauntings, UFO sightings, strange creatures and the like.

What was different was how the book included addresses or directions to the locations that are shown in the book. That was definitely different! Gives me some ideas for future travels!

The book was enjoyable, but not to creepy. I love it when I read a true paranormal story and I get the cold shivers up the spine feeling, and you feel like theres someone watching you...actually I haven't had that in a very long time...maybe I'm just to learned on the subject of hauntings and the paranormal to get creeped out? Hmmm...it's a possibilty...

2 comments:

  1. Me want to come on road trips, too...

    I stand by my personal goal to write a book that truly creeps you out :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can come!! You can be my partner in paranormal crime!!

    ReplyDelete