Friday, December 11, 2009

Beginnings of a Blogger

This is my first blog...definitely something I never considered doing, but after some encouragement from by best friend Dawn, I decided "What the hell? Why not give it a shot?"

So here I am, wondering what to write..maybe a way to start is to tell those of you a bit about myself?

I am 33 years old, married to a wonderful man, with 4 kids (2 stepsons and 2 daughters). I am an animal lover, with more than 10 animals in my house, ranging from hampsters to dogs (with a snake and birds in there to). My true love is for anything horror, and the paranormal. I enjoy watching horror movies, and shows such as Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Fringe, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures (damn isn't Zach a hottie?!), and True Blood.

Right now I am reading Dawn's book called Absolution (check out the website here to get a sneak peek: http://www.wix.com/DawnIus/Absolution), which isn't done yet, but is on it's way to being completed, and has both suspense, blood, torture (Thank you Dawn for including these!) and thriller components to it. It's a great book for someone just getting into the "big time"!

I am also reading "Lover Avenged" by J.R Ward. This is the seventh book in her "Black Dagger Brotherhood" series, which is AWESOME!!! Exspecially for a person who never once wanted to read a romance novel..wether it be paranormal romance, urban fantasy or otherwise. Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah - I'm your first follower! I'm so proud of you. This is going to be an awesome blog. Love you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the vote of confidence Dawn! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete